Manuka honey has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-septic characteristics, which makes it a natural remedy & healthy cure with no side-effects
Honey Health Benefits:
Manuka Honey is produced by bees that collect nectar from the Manuka Bush or Tea Tree (also known as Leptospermum Scoparium) native only to Australia and New Zealand. Bees gather the nectar from the flowers of the Manuka Tree and in the hive, they add an enzyme called glucose oxidase to the nectar in order to preserve the honey.
Studies on Manuka Honey benefits have shown that Manuka Honey, a special type of mono-floral honey, contains an ingredient with powerful antibacterial, anti microbial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
Honeylife Manuka Honey
• Strong, fast-acting antibacterial and healing action
• Natural Antibiotic & Antibacterial
• Improves your Gastrointestinal Health
• All Australian source, made & owned
• Use “Raw” unrefined honey without heat or chemical process
• Third party laboratory test for pesticides, heavy metals and bacteria